Skiva bak/Rear Brake Disc 160mm
– Rear brake disc made of high quality stainless steel and using an exclusive composition and roughness.
– Incorporates a new reinforced structure that helps to better support axial and radial forces
– Wide braking area with asymmetric central rib that improves the feel and braking power.
– Standard fixing system (ISO standard) with 6 screws.
– Compatible with the vast most of disc brakes on the market.
– Multiple perforations in the braking area that help reduce weight and provide more dry and direct braking.
– NOTE: Use only and exclusively in the REAR
-Stainless Steel 420
– Outside diameter: 160mm
– Thickness: 1.8mm
– Maximum braking surface: 22mm
– Silver with COMAS logos laser engraved.
It is recommended to make a preliminary run of the disc for a few hours
1 i lager