– Forged aluminum crankset with ISIS bottom bracket system
– Simple design that guarantees maximum rigidity and resistance.
– Later machining to reduce weight
– Standard 1.37 ”x 24tpi thread compatible with the most of freewheels.
– 14mm threaded section to be able to use a UCI ring protector
– Offset of 33mm to avoid possible friction with the chassis or the brake cylinders.
– Available in 160mm and 170mm
– Aluminum 7075-T6
– Length: 160mm
– Offset: 33mm
– Freewheel thread: 1.37”x24t
– 9/16” pedal thread
– Black anodized with COMAS graphics laser engraved.
The minimum contact thread between crank and freewheel must be L7mm to avoid thread damage.
Slut i lager