Comas Titanium Pedals
– Single-cage trial pedals with Titanium axle
– These trial pedals have a high-strength Titanium axle, while the cage and body are made of aluminium.
– Low profile single cage design, with a 3mm thick lightened cage.
– Aluminium forged body, with reinforcement ribs in the arms to optimise resistance.
– Sealed bearings, which guarantee high durability and smooth rotation.
– Each pedal has 4 steel screws M5x12mm with bi-conical head, for 3mm Allen key.
– Standard 9/16″ thread for the cranks (the vast majority).
– They can be installed using a 6mm Allen key or a 15mm open end wrench.
– Pair sold.
– Crank sets with 9/16″ thread.
– Cages of other brands with the dimensions indicated below.
– Length: 98mm
– Width: 85mm
– Height: 26mm
– Thickness: 3mm
– Black cage and body with golden axle Titanium
– 254g (2und)
When installed on the cranks, both pedals are screwed to the front of the bike.
Each pedal is marked R-L to differentiate between them (R: right pedal, L: left pedal).
Slut i lager