– Replacement pedal cages for COMAS mono-cage pedals ideal for replacing damaged or broken cages without the need to take out the pedal.
– The external teeth of the cage have a lower profile than the rest preventing them from being caught in the obstacles.
– Wide contact area to help keep feet properly placed on the pedals.
– Each cage incorporates 6 rectangular windows that help reduce its final weight.
– Incorporates COMAS graphics throughout the cage giving a remarkable looking.
– Supplied in packs of 2 units.
– Aluminum 7075-T6
– Length: 98mm
– External width: 84mm
– Inside width: 78mm
– Height: 26.5mm
– Thickness: 3mm
– Distance between screws: 67 mm
– 61g (2units)
– Available in anodized black with COMAS laser engraved logos.
– Can be used with mono-cage pedals Hashtagg, Clean, Try-All, Rockman, Jitsie and all those that have the indicated sizes.
– They can also be used with the double-cage pedals Because, as an outer Cage.
6 i lager