– Trial handlebar made of 7075-T6 aluminum with exclusive geometry according to the new riding trends.
– Higher overall height and extremes with less angulation allowing greater mobility in driving.
– It allows to lower the gravity center of the stem maintaining the position of the handlebar (without negative angle).
– Manufactured using 3 thicknesses to achieve an excellent combination of stiffness and weight.
– Ø31.8 mm diameter compatible with most of the stems used in Trial.
– Incorporates central markings to fix the handlebar on the stem in proper position.
– Cutting lines at the ends to facilitate cutting and to achieve the desired width.
– Its design provides excellent grip, feel and durability.
– Suitable for use in competition and or training.
– Aluminium 7075-T6
– Length: 720mm
– Upward: 8º
– Backward: 6º
– Rise: 105mm
– Black anodized with COMAS graphics in white
1 i lager